A Letter to myself and those like me

Dear Samantha,

I know you're stressed.  I know your tired, but don't quit.  I know all you want to do is sleep because Freshmen year was exhausting, but don't waist your time.  You have exams and you have to study.

I know you're GPA is starring you in the face and your afraid of ruining it.  I know that you think colleges won't want you if you fail these exams.

I know your exhausted from your last performance but you can't sit still because you have another in two weeks.

I know you should probably be studying instead of reading this but before you go

BREATH

You're going to be ok.  Stop stressing and just breath.

These exams are just a stroke in the big picture of your life.  This performance is just one show on your resume.  I know they feel huge right now, but in ten years none of this will matter.

God's got this.  You don't have to stress because you are not in control.  You were never in control and you never will be.

Even if you fail these exams.  Even if you miss every single dance step.  It's going to be ok.

God's plan for you will not be changed, and cannot be changed.

Work hard, but don't stress because God's got this.

Sincerely,
Samantha

PS.  Keep your side of the deal.  Work hard, study, practice, and pray

3 comments

  1. You go Samantha!!! (you've got this thing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was amazing, so encouraging:)) thanks for writing,

    Jazzy @ http://thrivinghope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© This Stage of Life. Design by Fearne.