Christmas Break-Recap

     I have been trying to think of something to write about.  I'm back in a state of perpetual exhaustion.  I guess you could say, I have writer's block.  So, I figured I would tell you about my Christmas break.

     A few days before my last exam, I went to see the Last Jedi with two of my favorite people.  We dressed up as characters from the movie.  We went at two in the afternoon, and got some strange glances, and requests for photos. 

     I finished my last day of school for the semester and climbed into my Dad's truck.  I was ecstatic over having nothing to do.  That night my best friend came over spontaneously and she helped me choose an outfit for my church's special Christmas service.


The Friday before Christmas, I sang at my city's amphitheatre for my Church's special service.
^AMAZING people^
The Saturday before Christmas, we went last minute shopping and to my best friend's house.  Christmas Eve and day were blurry because I had a cold.
Sisters on Christmas day

The week after Christmas, we went to the mall, the zoo, and planned my New Year's Eve/Sweet Sixteen party.

New Years Eve was a day I will tresure for forever.  Becuase of my crazy shedule, my October sweet sixteen was postponed to a New Year's event.  All day Saturday my family worked to clean our house and prepare for the event.  Sunday, I went to church and spent time with my brother.
Can you tell we're related?

That afternoon was full of frantic preparations. Two of my friends came over early and helped me decorate and then we got ready! I did my friend's hair and makeup which was a lot funner than getting ready by my lonesome.

 

The party was a magical success.  I loved beginning the New Year with my friends.

The next few weeks were a blurr.  One of the highlights was when some family friends got married and my brother and I spent time with friends after the wedding.

The rest of break was honestly a blurr and almost boring, except for winter Jam!  We got amazing seats right next to the center stage!
SKILLET!


KARI JOBE!

  
After Winter Jam, I was so ready to start school again!


1 comment

  1. SAMANTHA! wow. The Last Jedi was awesome (especially those people wanting photos lol) and the surprise visit haha. I didn't even know I was coming. xD Loved all the photos.

    ReplyDelete

© This Stage of Life. Design by Fearne.