A wonderful half hour


    


     I have been the busiest person ever for the past six months. I've taken only three or four breaks and the rest of the time I have been doing homework, reading homework that is due the next day in a panic, sleeping very little, worrying way too much, dancing like I've never danced before in my life, discovering what I'm really capable of as an actress, trying to manipulate my vocal range, and stressing. Stressing every day. 
     But I finally found a few moments of peace. Just to think. Just to sit. Just to be. I had come home from a long day of school(coop) and I was tired. Honestly for the past few weeks I haven't been loving my life . I woke up every morning and I've thought,"Do I have to get out of bed? Do I have to go to rehearsal? Do I have to try and understand algebra?"Of course the answer was always yes but life felt like a duty, an obligation. It felt mundane. 
     But then today I felt something again. I felt that spark and passion that keeps me moving even when everything else is telling me to stop. It was so Beautiful outside . I grabbed my diary and darted outside, I sat down on the  bank and I realized that God is good and no matter how crazy my life is God will always be good. So when your feeling like I have been, grab your diary or a piece of paper and write down all of the wonderful things about your life and remember that God is good.




2 comments

  1. CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR SHOWWWWWWW. <333 (btw you are doing great-- i'm drowning with the little work i have compared to you)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. The sunshine reminds me of how wonderful life can be when it gets busy. I would have ran outside too.

    itssimplyme.com

    ReplyDelete

© This Stage of Life. Design by Fearne.