Hello Sophomore

Packing up the perfect year

getting ready for the new

these pages tell so many stories

random scraps of paper that speak volumes

Mrs. Pittman's literature class was a breath of fresh air to my tired soul every weak

beautiful words and deep thoughts

Algebra equations mixed with random quotes from Hamilton, Hunchback, and Wicked

It's a big beautiful mess

Papers from a class I barely understood that forced my writing in a box

The folder supposed to contain blank notebook paper holds random doodles, a character sketch describing Eve, notes from a speech competition, and of course quotes from Hunchback, Hamilton, Wicked, and Disney

I'm sitting here packing up my perfect Freshmen year and I'm listening to the play list entitled "Hello Sophomore."  I'm not sure I'm ready to let go of Freshmen year.  Every second was perfect, but Sophomore is saying  hello.  So I'll pack my backpack and make new notebooks,  I'll read through my notes from Mrs. Pittman's class,  I'll put on my lipstick and my chic boots, I'll grab my Bible and I'll go meet Sophomore year.







1 comment

© This Stage of Life. Design by Fearne.