Little Adventures

One of the things I love about my family is our spontaneity. Over the past month my family has gone on several little adventures.

This afternoon I tried to write a blog post.  As I read my post, I realized that it was boring and only interesting to myself.  So, I left the post as a draft and gave up for the day.  I knew I had to work out, but I really did not want to climb onto the treadmill.  I asked my dad if we could go do something so all five of us climbed into the suburban and headed down to the everglades!  Things like this have been happening since the beginning of August.

We began the month having adventures in Orlando.

Relaxing by the pool at my Grandma's condo
Shopping with my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins

My mom, brother, sister and I went to Disney Springs one night and had the best time.  We ate at planet Hollywood and then visited the coke factory.  There was a live show and we sat at the top of the store.  We sampled "around the world", sodas from foreign countries.




The last day at Orlando my amazing older brother took me to see Spider Man and took this picture with Thor.



Then there was a whirlwind of getting my brother ready for college.  I was babysitting my two other siblings the whole week.  Because we had been in the house all week my dad took us to the beach.

The rest of that week was full of social fun.  We went jumping at a trampoline park, had dinner at our
 ate Chick-fil-a with friends late on Wednesday night, and went to the beach with some good friends.




After my brother left, My grandma took us to a pottery shop where you paint your own piece of pottery.  She also took us to Cracker Barrel.


Then I had a crazy social week.


  Friday, I hung out with the young adults because my sweet, thoughtful friends figured I was lonely without my brother.  Tuesday, I went to the movie All Saints with my friends from youth group. Wednesday, I went to a concert at church. Thursday, I went to a farewell party for a sweet lady from my drama group. Friday, I went to Lime with my family and the gym with my mom.

Yesterday, I walked my first 5k.

Finally this evening, I took a walk in the Everglades.


2 comments

  1. This trip looks like so much fun. I especially like the idea of the Coke factory and trying all those different sodas.

    ReplyDelete

© This Stage of Life. Design by Fearne.