September wrap-up

WHAT! SEPTEMBER'S OVER? That happened fast.  As I've been reading other blogs, I've seen that allot of other bloggers do lists so here is my September list.  Here goes nothing.


  • First rehearsals of new show
  • IKEA 
  • Ladies Brunch
  • Open Mic night at coffee shop
  • School
  • Bible Study
  • Shopping
  • Nervous knitting while waiting for parts to be announced
  • Late nights
  • Consignment stores
  • Orthodontic visit
  • Dancing
  • Preliminary casting (getting a super exiting role! that opens a three hour production which will be performed in a professional theatre, however it's not the final cast, but my director has been giving me homework and she hasn't had anyone else read it, so I feel good about it!!! Sorry super super super exited)
  • Soup!!!
  • Improv dancing 













2 comments

© This Stage of Life. Design by Fearne.