November Recap and Discoveries

                                                    Recap

  • Getting forgotten at school( my parents literally had a miscommunication and there I was with the two head teachers of my coup/school waiting for a family friend to rescue me) 
  • Hunchback of Noterdame the new play!! It was perfection!  
  • Usual Crazy(Drama,Dance,School,and Church)
  •  Amazing boat ride with my grandfather, siblings, and cousins 
  • Working out( run/walk, squats, dancing, sit ups rows etc)
  • Decorating Thanksgiving boxes for families in need with the ladies from my church
  • Thanksgiving
  • Hallmark Thanksgiving movie event ( hosted by Candace Cameron Bure! she's just so sweet
  • Enchanted Christmas village
  • Moana
  • St. Augustine ! 



 


The fall of Adam and Eve












Fashion discoveries

  • Silver nail polish
  • Knitted headband
  • Walmart Christmas leggings! 
  • Messy bun



  • I finally got my eyeliner right!


Food discoveries 
  • Substitute lemon/lime juice and salt for salad dressing and save calories!
  • Lemon water really does satisfy hunger
  • Protein is your best friend 

( can you tell I went on a diet?)

                                                                            Theatrical discoveries

Hunchback of Notre Dame soundtrack by Alan Mekan

" I don't know if You can hear me or if your even there. I don't know if You would listen to a Gypsy's prayer. Yes I know I'm just an outcast I shouldn't speak to You but still I see your face and wonder , were You once an outcast too?"- Esmeralda






Moana

"I have delivered us to where we are
I have journeyed farther
I am everything I've learned and more still it calls me
And the call isn't out there at all it's inside me."- Moana







Second to God


Very excitingly I was inspired and wrote a play!! We were listening to the story of the pilgrim's and I heard the story if a teenage girl named Constance and two boys named Edward . I had to begin.  I was like this story needs to be a play..... now! I used notes on my phone and wrote the whole thing in one sitting. I now have major editing to do an SO MANY songs to write but I think it will be AMAZING. I know it sounds crazy but I think I might have something here!  I'm calling it Second to God and the moral is the consequences of putting an idol before God. Any-who I wrote the first song now I have a lot more. 

" This is the moral
We must leave when an idol is developed
You will loose your relationship with a jealous God
He will not allow idolatry to remain unpunished"- Chorus ( in the style of William Shakespeare) 





Post a Comment

© This Stage of Life. Design by Fearne.