Fearless. Fierce. Forgiven




      To be fearless does not mean that I'm never afraid.  In fact I'm the most fearful person I know.  But to be fearless means to know that my security, my treasure and my hope is beyond this life.  That whatever God calls me to, He will make possible.  To be fearless is to fight fear with the blood of Jesus Christ.  To give God your battles and trust him for the rest.

      To be fierce does not mean I should act tough.  To be fierce is to  stand by one's calling and defend one's faith.  Teddy Roosevelt once said, "Better faithful than famous."  The bible says it better ," I don't want to gain the whole world and lose my soul. " To stand by your faith in all opposition.  To never deny Christ so that He will never deny you.
  
      To be forgiven is to know that all past, present and future sin is not remembered by God because of Jesus blood.  This does not mean that I continue to live in sin, but that I would strive against it.   
                             
   

2 comments

© This Stage of Life. Design by Fearne.