Purposeful Pages

no. 1 What book of the Bible has taught you the most this month?
That's tough. Probably James, maybe Romans.
no. 2 How would you react if you were in the positions of either Esther, if you’re a girl, or Daniel, if you’re a guy?
The first thing I would probably do is hide under my covers and cry. Then maybe I'd try to run away from Persia with all the other Jews. Thank goodness I wasn't Esther.
no. 3 If you could have a book character for a sibling, who would it be, and what makes you two alike?

Probably Anne of Green Gables. I think we're alike because we both have strong imaginations. Anne could imagine herself into any situation, and my best friend once said that I have an overly active imagination. We both love finding kindred spirits, and we're both very dramatic.

no. 4 If you’re a novelist, answer: How would your main character most likely spend his or her Friday night? If you’re not a novelist, answer: How would you most likely spend your Friday night?

If I could spend my Friday night in any way I chose, I'd go dancing, to fancy restaurant somewhere downtown, to a play, to a movie, or maybe just to a friends party. But usually I just spend my Friday night trying to find something to do, or watching a movie.
no. 5 What are the top three books you’re just dying to read?

Ummm... that's hard. Probably some of Jane Austin's work.
no. 6 Can you briefly share the story behind your blog’s name?

My passion is performing and I wanted something that encompassed that part of me. I'm also just a normal girl and I didn't want it to seem like all I could blog about was acting. So when I thought of , "This Stage of Life, " I knew it was perfect. This title has two meanings to me, 1) I'm an actress and am happiest on stage 2) I'm walking through my teenage years.
no. 7 What do you consider to be your blog’s “branding,” or signature? What sets your blog or social media platform apart from others?

I really don't have a signature or branding. I think my blog is different from others because I'm all over the place. I will post about anything from getting ready for an audition, to why homeschoolers shouldn't be stereo typed.
no. 8 Who are a few of your favorite bloggers?

Hannah Rodriguez and Grace Anne
no. 9 If you could go on a road trip of your dreams, where would you go and who would you spend time with?

I'd go to New York City with Julie Andrews, Anne of Green Gables and Gilbert, Jo of Little Women, Hannah Rodriguez,Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy, Lucille Ball, Elsa, Anna, Christoph and Olaf, Dick Van Dyke, Mary Tyler Moore, Rapunzel and Eugene, Franchesca Battisteli and Teddy Roosevelt.
no. 10 Using five words or less, tell a story.

I bought amazing high heels.

5 comments

  1. Thanks for participating!!!! And yay I get to go to New York with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Romans. I love Romans so, so much.

    I agree if I were Esther I would have just cried. It's a good thing I wasn't Esther.

    Anne is the best <3

    Jane Austen is awesome! I'm working my way through Sense and Sensibility right now:)

    I'M SO GLAD THAT I'VE FOUND ANOTHER THEATRE LOVER!!!! There aren't too many of us here in the blogger world;)

    I love how your blog talks about everything! It's great. :)

    OH MY GOODNESSSSSS! *flails* I'm so honored that I'm one of your favorite bloggers! You're so sweet <3 *HUGS*

    I literally want to meet every single one of those people. But please, can I meet Julie? It's all I want in life at this point.

    High heels are fabulous;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Do you know of any other theatre bloggers who I could check out? I'm trying to find a blogging circle so I can get more followers.

      Delete
    2. I don't actually know of any theatre specific bloggers, no. Morning over at The Ups and Downs of My Not-So Average Life is a fellow theatre lover, though, and she's super sweet. -http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/
      Hannah at Grace in Everything isn't a theatre person, but she's a ballerina, and she's also super sweet. Here's her link-
      http://graceineverything.blogspot.com/
      There are lots of other awesome girls- if you click on some of the links of people who comment on my blog, you might enjoy some of their blogs. :)

      Delete

© This Stage of Life. Design by Fearne.